4/23/2013

The Passing


Hi Cherrie,

If there is anyway that you would be able remember some of these moments, I wish these memories would make you happy wherever you are.
I'll always be your "kuya" Cherriepie. :'>



First time I met you was when we were still living at West Triangle before. I was like 6 years old back then and I was wondering how in the world all of a sudden Tita Sally has a baby girl. Haha!

You know, one of the most vivid moment was when you guys moved from West Triangle to transfer to Cubao. You were riding in the taxi with your mom and was looking at the back and saying goodbye to us. It was heartbreaking and at the same time remembering it right now, wish there was a chance that I was able to hug you before you bid your farewell :'(

You remember the times when I bully you when you sleep here in Mabuhay back then? That time was when I was in grade school, Me and Pocholo always gang up on you before. I remember how "mataray" you were, and because of your attitude, I have a knack of framing you sometimes when I have done something wrong. Haha! I'm sorry!

Know what? What I always love about you is how you make me feel so "pogi" even when I am not. How you describe me to your friends, you always tell them how big I am, not in stature though but as a person. I am not in any way better than the person beside me but you make me feel one when you do that. Thank you for that. I appreciate it, so much. :*

Che, earlier, I came home from work at around 3 something A.M., Slept around 4:30 A.M., I was all of a sudden awake and the first thing that I checked was the time in my clock. It was 8:25 A.M., was it you who woke me up? In some weird circumstance it does bother me in a way, because that was around the time when this happened. Wew. :(

I'm in grief right now, you were like a sister that I never had. You and I were like team mates, since my ninang is your mom and we grew up almost together. You and I have been through a lot. You were there with me during the times that I was down and same when you were going through some hard times as well. I was the only person who understands you when back then, most of our relatives were not in good terms with you.



Cherrie...

I Hope you found the "Kuya" in me, I hope you felt that I took care of you as your "kuya", I hope I made a difference, I hope you found the brother that you never had in me, I hope I made you feel like you're part of our family regardless of what blood runs through your vein.



"I love you", I know you haven't heard this from me, and that is what I am regretting right now. Wish I have said those three words to you before. Too little too late. Now that you are gone.



Che! This is your phone!

Che, please listen to this song. I strongly suggest that you go grab your headphone and play this, "Heaven".



"Oh thinkin' about all our younger years
There was only you and me
We were young and wild and free
Now nothing can take you away from me
We've been down that road before
But that's over now
You keep me comin' back for more."



I wish that you are in a place far better than what we have right now, a place where the word "beautiful" is an understatement. 


Love Lots, 
your Kuya Jace




P.S.
Cherriepie! Your secrets are safe with me and nana, don't worry. We won't spill. ;) Not! Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment